Harrogate College has a fully equipped training restaurant, Metro, which serves a selection of mouthwatering dishes freshly prepared by our Hospitality and Catering students. Under the expert supervision of industry qualified tutors, our students are capable of serving a full restaurant at our themed evenings that run throughout the year, with a variety of international dishes.
Your support in dining at the restaurant ensures that we can train future chefs and hospitality staff through ‘real life’ experience.
- Exceptional value for money
- Attentive staff
- International dishes
- Special themed evenings
- Everyone welcome, open to the public
- Available for events including staff parties
- Free car parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
- We regularly change our menus to reflect the diverse range of dishes and tastes, allowing our students to practice and hone a wide selection of skills and recipes. The monthly themed evenings provide ‘real life’ experience of working in a fast paced and busy restaurant.